Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CYBER-HEAVEN
PLEASE REGESTER IF U LIKE OUR FORUM

THANX FOR VISITING

IF U WANT TO MODERATE THIS FORUM

REGESTER AND POST 3 NEW TOPICS IN ANY CATEGORY

U WILL BE MADE THE MODERATOR
CYBER-HEAVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» GET BEST AUDIO QUALTIY FROM YOUR WINDOWS PC
DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:36 am by Admin

» Dish Network Channel Starz, aim my dish network dish
DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:02 am by latinnoc

» Dish Network Little Elm Tx & dish network via broadband
DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:37 pm by latinnoc

» Dish Network Moving Promotions
DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:06 pm by latinnoc

» Dish Network Twc Channel - what channel is fox 1 on dish network
DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:00 am by latinnoc

» 005 Error Dish Network
DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:43 am by latinnoc

» Weta Kids Dish Network
DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:21 pm by latinnoc

» Dish Network In Augusta Maine
DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:44 pm by latinnoc

» hack torrent for increase speed using trackers
DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm by Fauriza

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:46 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of CYBER-HEAVEN on your social bookmarking website

Top posting users this week
No user

Like/Tweet/+1
BOOKMARK US

DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! Empty DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Microsoft Windows is one of the Best Operating System of all others but still there are some of the Problems and Issues related to it. The Problems like Crashing, Hanging etc are common in all the Operating Systems and we are aware of those Issues, but there are many Bugs and Issues in that we are not even aware of. Like the there is a Bug in Windows Calculator. So to Find the Bug in Calculator Just Try these simple Steps : 1) Open Calculator by Clicking Start >> Run >> Type " calc " ( Without Quotes ) >> Enter. 2) Now Calculate the following on Calculator : >> Type 16. >> Take its Square Root by using the Square Root Button. >> Now you will Get 4. >> Now Subtract 4 from it by pressing Minus Button. >> Now Calculate the Result by Pressing Equal To Button.

3) Now You have found the Bug in Microsoft Windows Calculator i.e. The Answer should have been Zero ( 0 ) but it is Not Zero, Instead it is a Long Number like " -4.561669785727164e-20 " as the Answer. Note : You can also try with your Own Number ( which is a perfect Square of Number ) and can find the Bug in Windows Calculator.

lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cyber-heaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by venksjackson Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Not oly 4 its show error for other no also
venksjackson
venksjackson

Back to top Go down

DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: DEFEAT PC IN CALCULATION !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 pm

YA I HAVE STATED You can also try with your Own Number ( which is a perfect Square of Number ) and can find the Bug in Windows Calculator.
Idea Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cyber-heaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum